Now Offering GS Select™
Presented By Kris Maksimovich, AIF®, CRPC®, CRC®:
Goldman Sachs Private Bank Select® (GS Select™) is a securities-based lending solution that uses diversified non-retirement investment assets in a client’s pledged account as collateral. Our digital platform allows clients to quickly and seamlessly establish a revolving line of credit, providing ready access to liquidity. Our high touch servicing ensures easy management of your loans.
Potential Uses of Securities Based Lending
- Size: From $75,000 to $25 million with draw downs starting at $2,500
- Use: Any purpose other than purchasing, trading or carrying margin stock
- Facility Type: Revolving line of credit; clients can borrow, repay, and re-borrow multiple times
- Collateral: Non-retirement investment assets, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and exchanged-traded funds
- Interest Rate: 1-month LIBOR plus a spread determined by loan amount, reset monthly
- Repayment: Interest only, payable monthly; principal can be repaid at any time without penalty
- Terms: There is no maturity date
- Fees: No application, origination, or annual fees
- Documents: No personal financial statement, tax returns, or paper applications
Credit qualification and collateral are subject to approval. Additional terms and conditions would apply. Loans are offered by the Salt Lake City branch of Goldman Sachs Bank USA (“GS Bank”), a New York state-chartered bank and a wholly owned subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. GS Bank is a member of the Federal Reserve system and Member FDIC. Goldman Sachs Private Bank is a business of GS Bank. © Copyright 2018 Goldman Sachs, All Rights Reserved. Goldman Sachs Private Bank Select is a registered trademark of Goldman Sachs & Co., LLC.
Kris Maksimovich is a financial advisor located at Global Wealth Advisors 4400 State Hwy 121, Ste. 200, Lewisville, TX 75056. He offers securities and advisory services as an Investment Adviser Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network®, Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Financial planning services offered through Global Wealth Advisors are separate and unrelated to Commonwealth. He can be reached at (972) 930-1238 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.Back To Blog